Overall Satisfaction with IBM Power
We are using IBM Power System S924 as a hybrid solution for multiple applications and tools deployment for critical applications. We are using AIX and IBMi with S924 and are managing multiple operations. It has helped us to ensure fast and high-performance throughput for our applications and reduce the overall turnaround time for processing complex queries and operations.
- Beast like performance as per demand of the data load.
- Efficient in handling large number of complex operations and computations.
- High availability and serviceability.
- Fast data transfer mechanism in place for reducing overall turnaround time for large data loads.
- Support from IBM team is not that good.
- Product documentation needs improvement.
- Cost plans are bit on the higher side.
- Helped us to ensure continuous uptime.
- Helped us in better virtualization and scalability as per the requirement.
- Increase in overall performance for delivering mission-critical workloads as per client SLAs.
Do you think IBM Power servers delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Power servers's feature set?
Did IBM Power servers live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Power servers go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Power servers again?
IBM Power System S924 is well suited for medium to large-sized projects where the application team needs to manage millions of operations at a high-performance rate to ensure the maximum uptime for the mission-critical applications and services. It is an excellent on-premises hybrid cloud solution.