Overall Satisfaction with IBM Security Guardium
IBM Security Guardium provides us great security for our data and has been used in our department for over a year. It helps us in compliance with our data security processes, and it has worked exceptionally well for us across all our environments. It is a very reliable and safe system to use.
- All the monitoring activities can easily be automated.
- All the suspicious activities are instantly flagged and an alert is generated.
- We can select access rights for each individual.
- It is not very user-friendly and a bit hard to navigate for some of the functionalities.
- Reports and Dashboards aren't very much customizable.
- Deployment took a really long time.
- The Data Security is increased and Data Risk is reduced.
- Compliance Management have been improved.
- Decision making has also been enhanced.
There are plenty of functionalities available which isn't very hard to understand. Once you get the right documentation, everything seems to be simple and smooth. There are features like reporting and dashboards which make everything easy to analyze and act upon.
Do you think IBM Security Guardium delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Security Guardium's feature set?
Did IBM Security Guardium live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Security Guardium go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Security Guardium again?
IBM Security Guardium is very well suited for big organizations, and it helps us maintain data security by minimizing the risks and threats. The alerts functionality is very flexible and successful, but we faced some issues while integrating with the SIEM platform. The data component management is very efficient.