Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- Automated Email Marketing - Infusionsoft makes it easy for you to tag your contacts based on any factor you can dream of (products purchased, particular links clicked, how you met, etc.) and send them emails that are relevant to them. It's easy to create very in-depth follow-up sequences so you can stay in contact and top of mind with all of the people in your database.
- Ecommerce - Infusionsoft is one of the only companies (ideal for small businesses) that combines a CRM database with automated marketing and easy ecommerce. You can set up a shopping cart environment if you have many products, or just create order forms for stand-alone products. All of this seamlessly links in with your contact list and automated marketing setup, so you can easily send emails advertising new products that may go well with what someone has already purchased.
- Opportunity Tracking - This is great if you have a small sales force and are assigning various leads to them. Infusionsoft makes it easy for you to see who is working on what opportunity and how far along they have gotten in the sales process. Even if you are only tracking your own opportunity statuses, it's easy to keep track of your notes and then schedule automated follow up emails based on your last contact.
- Missing Pieces - There are many things that Infusionsoft does well, but every once in a while you'll think of something you'd like to do and realize that it's not built into the software. For instance, after a customer buys a product you might want to display a different "thank you" page according to their personal details, but unless you know how to code and can work with the API, you are going to have a difficult time doing that. However, usually when you find holes in capability like that, there is a plug-in from a third party that you can purchase. It's not ideal but it does get you the end result you want.
- Chat Help - Partly due to the dramatic growth of Infusionsoft's customer base, the online chat help feature has suffered. There can be extremely long waits and many times the person answering your question is not very knowledgeable/creative with solutions. If you need help when using Infusionsoft, it's best to call instead of using the online chat, particularly if your problem needs some creative thinking.
- Increased customer interaction - Infusionsoft has helped us stay in contact with past customers and introduce them to new products. Before we had the CRM and automated email marketing, we weren't really interacting with them on a regular basis.
- Better opportunity tracking - We hired a telemarketing firm to make cold calls to prospects and Infusionsoft has made it so much easier for us to track their results. Now we can easily follow up with the warmer contacts and close sales more quickly.
I would advise any colleague looking at Infusionsoft to go for it, especially if they're looking for an automated marketing system that integrates ecommerce. I would tell them to attend Infusionsoft's annual conference, Infusioncon, for some great ideas on how best to use the software. Also be sure to check out the Infusionsoft Marketplace for companion services that will give you great ideas and help you build an awesome automated business. Infusionsoft gives you the power of 10 employees in one excellent piece of software, you just have to learn how to apply it effectively.
Using Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
I will definitely be renewing my Infusionsoft subscription because it is still the best all-in-one solution for small businesses that includes CRM, automated email marketing, and ecommerce. I couldn't imagine running my business without it at this point. It is invaluable for tracking leads/opportunities, following up with customers, and getting new products in front of them. I expect Infusionsoft will help me take my business to the next level over the next few years.