User Review: "The real deal about Infusionsoft"https://www.trustradius.com/crmInfusionsoftUnspecified7.71921012013-11-09T20:46:24.156Z
Overall Satisfaction with Infusionsoft
- Automation. We can send contacts information and communicate with them based on their preferences.
- I love the Campaign Builder which helps us think through the strategy we want to use AND execute it
- I really like the level of detail you can capture for each contact's record to learn about their buying behavior and how they make decisions.
- Creating your own custom HTML emails is clunky and time consuming. They should make that much easier.
- 1ShoppingCart has this great feature where you can create a list and the software will assign an email address to that list. You can give the email address to people and they can automatically sign up for that list. I'd LOVE to see Infusionsoft add something like that.
- I would also like them to see them add an "ad tracking feature" (also available at 1ShoppingCart). You can create an ad-tracking link for a particular URL that shows how many times the link was clicked on and what purchases resulted from that link.
- Better customer service
- We're able to extend offers based on customer preferences
- We're able to automate our entire sales process