Review: "Infusionsoft is a great tool for any business that wants to know what their marketing is really doing and who wants their sales team to know who their customer really is."https://www.trustradius.com/crmInfusionsoftUnspecified7.71921012013-11-12T15:36:33.826Z
Updated June 22, 2015
Review: "Infusionsoft is a great tool for any business that wants to know what their marketing is really doing and who wants their sales team to know who their customer really is."
Score 8 out of 101
All of them
All of them
Overall Satisfaction with Infusionsoft
- Marketing follow-up automation.
- Sales automation.
- When used properly, you'll know not just which marketing efforts provide the most leads, but more importantly, which efforts provide the best leads.
- Infusionsoft REALLY needs better split-testing tools. When I suggest "better" I really mean "any". You'll need 3rd party tools to implement any real split-testing. This is a key area for a marketing platform tool that I really feel leaves a gap that competitors will fill.
- I use Infusionsoft in my business of helping others with Infusionsoft and marketing. Without it, I'd feel like I was in the stone-ages of manual processes and customers falling through the cracks.
- It helps us qualify leads faster and with more accuracy.
- I've managed email lists of more than 100k people and the customized communication that I create would be unmanageable without infusionsoft.
I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with Infusionsoft. I love what it allows us to do, but it is certainly frustrating at times, especially for new users AND power users. New users have a decent learning curve and power users will likely need third-party tools to get it to really perform the way you want it to. That said, I've found no better tool and the customer service is very responsive.