Infusionsoft Review 49 of 90
Review: "Infusionsoft is a great tool for any business that wants to know what their marketing is really doing and who wants their sales team to know who their customer really is."
John Hopkins profile photo
Updated June 22, 2015

Score 8 out of 101

Software Version
Other
Modules Used
All of them

Overall Satisfaction with Infusionsoft

• Marketing follow-up automation.
  • Sales automation.
  • When used properly, you'll know not just which marketing efforts provide the most leads, but more importantly, which efforts provide the best leads.
  • Infusionsoft REALLY needs better split-testing tools. When I suggest "better" I really mean "any". You'll need 3rd party tools to implement any real split-testing. This is a key area for a marketing platform tool that I really feel leaves a gap that competitors will fill.
  • I use Infusionsoft in my business of helping others with Infusionsoft and marketing. Without it, I'd feel like I was in the stone-ages of manual processes and customers falling through the cracks.
  • It helps us qualify leads faster and with more accuracy.
  • I've managed email lists of more than 100k people and the customized communication that I create would be unmanageable without infusionsoft.
This tool isn't a magic bullet unless you put time into it up front and manage it going forward. While it is an automation tool, like any other tool, you will need a plan and devote time to executing.

Using Infusionsoft

I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with Infusionsoft. I love what it allows us to do, but it is certainly frustrating at times, especially for new users AND power users. New users have a decent learning curve and power users will likely need third-party tools to get it to really perform the way you want it to. That said, I've found no better tool and the customer service is very responsive.