Overall Satisfaction with inSided Social Business Platform
We use inSided as our community forum to do 3 things: 1. engage and inspire customers with newsworthy content 2. educate customers on how to use our platform and best practices 3. connect our customers to each other for inspiration and ideas
- They provide a ton of materials on best practices in setting up and using their platform
- They provide materials on how to provide an exceptional customer experience, with podcasts, webinars, and blogs.
- They support their community and walk the talk, so to speak in engaging their customers with each other.
- The timing for sometimes for customer support could be improved.
- Connecting with a customer success representative could be a little speedier.
- Changing the names of groups could be easier! I figured it out, but it wasn't as clear or easy as I think it could be.
- The ability to post content quickly and easily
- The ability to edit the platform quickly and easily
- Adding and changing groups, categories and subcategories
- Our experience with inSided has been positive. We've doubled interaction on the platform over the last 6 months.
- Users have increased 23% in the last 4 months.
Do you think inSided Social Business Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with inSided Social Business Platform's feature set?
Did inSided Social Business Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of inSided Social Business Platform go as expected?
Would you buy inSided Social Business Platform again?
Overall we have been happy with the functionality and ease of use of the inSided platform. Our ability to offer resources in an easy-to-navigate format through the knowledge base is friendlier and more effective than what we used in our previous KB. We are able to engage more with our customers as they offer ideas through the inSided platform. This will become more effective as our customer base grows.