InsightSquared Sales Analytics Review 18 of 35
InsightSquared Sales Analytics Review: "A great must have tool for me!"
https://www.trustradius.com/forecasting-analyticsInsightSquared Sales AnalyticsUnspecified9.165101
Matthew Thistle profile photo
May 26, 2015

InsightSquared Sales Analytics Review: "A great must have tool for me!"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Standard

Overall Satisfaction with InsightSquared

InsightSquared is being used across the sales organization, on both a team level and an individual level. It's an understanding of what our team / individual goals are, how we're tracking towards those goals, and a reminder of what we need to do to achieve those goals. It's incredible at increasing productivity, as well holding ourselves accountable for what we need to do. It's also a great complimentary tool to other CRMs and other enablement tools.
  • It helps me to prioritize my tasks well.
  • It keeps me on track to my sales goals. They provide easy to configure views and dashboards for easy sourcing of data.
  • They have a tremendous support team w/ lots of best practices and educational content.
  • At times there can be a lag in the reporting. If this continually updated in real time it would be even more powerful. But this is not a deal breaker by any means.
InsightSquared is the only product I've used since starting my career in Sales.
Candidly, a tool that I keep open throughout the entire workday is a tool that I need. Everything else is nice to have.
As far as I know our entire sales organization uses the product.
The integration with our Salesforce data enables me the holistic view that I need to be incredibly efficient with my time.
I don't really use this functionality often. I use this more for myself and my personal reporting versus the sharing / collaboration.
It's well suited for any business looking to scale, or for fast growing sales teams.

InsightSquared Sales Analytics Feature Ratings