December 18, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with IntelliJ WebStorm
- Plugins -- especially the Git integration
- Ability to use Flow
- Lots of cool syntax highlighting and code styling.
- A problem I have with a lot of IDEs is that they seem to go over-kill. Although not entirely a con, a dumbed down version of WebStorm would be useful.
- Subscription based license
- As an individual, who works on solo development for certain projects, WebStorm has allowed me to streamline my releases. I've been consistently saving enough time to provide clients with package releases earlier than planned.
Evaluating IntelliJ WebStorm and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Vendor Reputation
- Third-party Reviews