Overall Satisfaction with Jadu CMS
Jadu is being used as the content backbone for the entire organization. It helps us to address the problem of allowing content owners to easily add their own content while adhering to the web standards and guidelines established by the web and IT departments. Jadu is easy enough for all employees to be able to get started with submitting and editing their own content with minimal upfront training time.
- Provides site and content standardization
- Provides ease of use to novice web creators
- Provides detailed control for more advanced users
- The custom HTML editor can be frustrating
- Does not provide advanced controls and looks as well as some competitors
- Menus to add media content are litigious and require many clicks
- Increased employee efficiency
- Able to empower content providers
- Ability to access and develop in the cloud
Compared to WordPress, Jadu provides excellent rights and access management. It can be fined tuned at any level to get the options right to just what you are looking for. It is not quite as user friendly or able to be updated as WordPress but may be better for larger organizations or implementations.
We recently migrated to Jadu and will not be leaving any time soon. As we learn more and more about how to effectively utilize all the feature we are happier with the end result that the product provides. Our journey with Jadu is still growing but the future is looking bright.
Jadu is well suited for larger organizations that require many content owners and editors. It provides levels of access from editor to administrator across all the sites and pages. Be sure to select similar features to compare the product to its competitors to ensure that their are not any key features that may be missing for your Jadu implementation.