Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Jaspersoft
- Adhoc reporting is easy to implement and works well.
- Report scheduling is simple and flexible.
- The new Adhoc OLAP option looks promising.
- The updated UI is much improved over previous versions.
- Jaspersoft seriously needs some quality control on their products. An "Enterprise" application should not be so buggy. I often feel like we are their beta-testers rather than paying customers.
- It is extremely embarrassing when my customers attempt to run a report and end up with a Java error stack on their screen instead. While Jaspersoft has made improvements in catching certain errors and providing an "oops" screen, we still see Java error dumps on a regular basis.
- Jaspersoft's technical support has been little help for anything other than the most basic of issues. Most problems are instantly categorized as "Defect/Enhancement submitted" with no solution offered.
- Jaspersoft has decreased our productivity due to the excessive time we've had to spend troubleshooting errors.
- We have seen positive results from our data warehousing and reporting efforts.
- Dashboards have allowed us to communicate important business insights throughout our company.
I'm happy that I'm not the person who recommended our purchase of Jaspersoft.
Using TIBCO Jaspersoft
We had to stop paying our support to get Jasper management to pay attention to our issues. We are now working closely with them to try to resolve these problems. If they can be resolved to our satisfaction, we will continue with them. If not, we will look elsewhere.