Overall Satisfaction with Jelastic
I'm using Jelastic for a personal project and it is working well for now. It's a simple Rails application with SSL configured (using Let's Encrypt). I just wanted a hosting service that was cheap and easy to manage and Jelastic fulfilled my needs.
- Easy to use, the interface guides you to create your application.
- Custom SSL certificate. You can upload your own certificates and it will configure them for you.
- SSH is still tricky to use. You have to log in to a gateway and go to an option menu to get logged in. Sometimes it was not available or too slow.
- Some errors are not clear enough. It took some time to understand which files I had to upload to get my custom SSL certificates working.
- It has powered my project since its creation. It's a small project but I did not have any problems until now.