Overall Satisfaction with Kemp LoadMaster
Kemp LoadMaster is generally used for our clients and internally. This is to help load balance Exchange HTTP and HTTPS traffic coming into the Exchange server. We also widely use this to have SMTP and SMTPS traffic load balanced as well. This way we have managed to control the kind of high load that is hitting the exchange server and have it at a much more managed level, routing it through Kemp LoadMaster.
- It is easy to set up the virtual services with templates that are readily available.
- Once the setup of the virtual services is complete, getting the service to work is also, most of the time, pretty seamless.
- When all else fails and doesn't work, the support team is usually just a call away, and I've almost always had a good experience calling them for support.
- The wait time on the calls can sometimes be quite disappointing. I have waited on calls for over 30 minutes in the past before an agent answers the call.
- For some weird reason, every time a support agent starts a remote session, our call gets disconnected. And it can sometimes be a bit of a pain to call back and speak to the same agent, as sometimes we haven't been given a ticket number as well and will have to explain the issue over again to the new agent who picks up the call. This issue happened on this call as well. Maybe it'd be good to provide ticket numbers at the start of the call?
- Maybe it is the type of microphones the agents use or because everyone is working at home currently (mostly), but the voice clarity of the call could be improved, as sometimes its difficult to hear what the agent is saying.
- We have little worry of our load balancing traffic, as it is almost mostly reliable and even in the event of a failure, the secondary usually kicks in so we barely notice any downtime.
- Our customers love the idea of having a reliable load balancer and one of our biggest clients has also recently agreed to roll out Kemp LoadMaster on all their sites, which is great news for us as a company.
Kemp LoadMaster is a much more reliable technology compared to its competitors. The ease of use and convenience to have it set up is one of the primary reasons to have it we choose Kemp LoadMaster over their competitors. Besides the support that we get from them is also very reliable.
Do you think Kemp LoadMaster delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kemp LoadMaster's feature set?
Did Kemp LoadMaster live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kemp LoadMaster go as expected?
Would you buy Kemp LoadMaster again?