"Kenexa Review from a Recruiting Coordinator"https://www.trustradius.com/talent-managementKenexaUnspecified6.5501012013-12-17T17:50:52.355Z
- It is an easy transition from the Recruiting team to the HR team when it comes to onboarding new employees.
- Great for keeping track of candidates and organizing information by requisition numbers.
- Easy process for sending out offer letters.
- Can be very tedious when offer letters are filled out incorrectly, or need to be updated. There should be an easier tool to edit offer letters that need to be revised instead of plugging in all of the info again.
- I experienced a lot of glitches with the format of the offer letter. At times the formatting and fonts would be skewed when copy/pasting into Kenexa.
- "Moving a candidate through Kenexa" could be confusing for people who do not use all of the points (1st interview, 2nd interview, Manager review, etc). There should be a smoother process where you can jump from one status to the next easily.
- Kenexa is a great tool for people who take the time to learn it and get used to it. It would be even better if some minor issues (mentioned) were cleaned up, and it would be easier and faster to learn and use.
- Overall Kenexa was an efficient tool for our company. Again, some employees who did not use it on a daily basis, had to ask questions constantly because the system could be confusing.
I wouldn't mind using Kenexa again because I've already learned it and feel I can pick it up again quickly. I have, however, encountered other tools that are faster and more efficient that I would be happy using in it's place. But overall, I feel as though I'd be able to pick it up again, and teach it... Training someone on it, however, seems like it would take some time and practice with the tool.