Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)
I use Kofax Power PDF to assemble multiple PDF documents into single documents, manage client signatures and edit documents. During the pandemic most communication in the legal industry is being done by email, so there is no need to print or photocopy documents to serve to other parties or file with the court; the documents are all assembled in PDF and served and filed electronically, and Kofax Power PDF helps me in those tasks.
- Merge multiple PDF documents into single documents.
- Add electronic signatures to PDF documents.
- Edit PDF documents.
- Converting image files or other types of documents into PDFs.
- It can be a bit slow.
- Converting existing PDFs to make them searchable doesn't usually work.
- Our printing costs have gone down to virtually zero because all our documents are managed in PDF format. This would not have been possible without a good PDF editor.
- We are able to save most of our documents in searchable PDF format after downloading from their original source, rather than printing then scanning everything. This makes document management much more efficient.
The program is very intuitive. It took me no time at all to learn how to use the various functions, while rarely needing to consult the help files.
Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?
Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?