LeonardoMD your Virtual portal to Medical Paperwork

LeonardoMD your Virtual portal to Medical Paperwork

Software Version

Cloud Version in 2012

Modules Used

• I used the appointment setting tools for a client who was in Riverside and I was in Fallbrook.

Overall Satisfaction with LeonardoMD

I worked for Dr. Robert Hardesty at the time as a consultant. I used the cloud version of LeonardoMD to help book patients over the phone who emailed into the practice. The practice would then see the consult booked and follow up with the patient. I only used the calendar and running reports to see who had not booked appointments and needed to be followed up with. I feel that for their needs and all plastic surgery offices this software is strong. I think that the reports it offers and the lack of internal email system it had at the time could use more work. The IT support that they offer is also wonderful.
  • Booking Appointments
  • Tracking the Patients interactions with the Practice
  • Billing
  • Reports on the Staff Utilizing the software
  • Internal Email System
  • Variety of Reports
  • Availability for editing the user fields for a more personalized experience.
  • The availability to pull patient records for those who did not come in. (Rebooking)
  • Tracking the patients from Consult - Surgery
  • Billing reminders
I normally would use Leonardo with ACT now Sage I think. The reason for the 2 used together is the lack of email automated systems that Leo did not have. I am not sure if they have it now. But it is nice to have detailed notes and user fields that can be edited like Sage (ACT) allows. It was also nice to have the counselor able send emails and the ACT software keep track of the email in the history section.
Plastic and reconstructive surgery
I would not tell my Real Estate client about this but as we know it is called LeonardoMD for a reason. I did a demo on a product a year back that offers way more automated emailing reminders for patients and I think that LeonardoMD would improve if it could offer emails and texts that could auto send reminders to patients for the appointments.

LeonardoMD (Discontinued) Feature Ratings

Task tracking
Specialty-specific workflows
Multi-office / multi-physician capabilities

Using LeonardoMD

9 - In the practice we have 9 - 11 people that use the Leonardo. We have 5-6 profiles for login. Hope this helps

Using LeonardoMD

It does exactly what the medical practice I was working with needed.
ProsCons