Overall Satisfaction with LivePerson
LivePerson is used as a helpful tool for customers to reach our representatives during the day instead of waiting on the phone and as well as during our busy season after hours until Midnight. It is used by our Customer Service department as the rest of the company does not have direct contact with customers to need to use it. LivePerson helps address customer confusion on the website and to follow up on already placed orders.
- LivePerson allows the customer service representatives to view what the customer is seeing on their screen. That allows the CSR's to have a better idea of where the confusion is coming from and how to best address and fix the problem.
- LivePerson allows the customer service representatives to multitask. We are able to have multiple chats at one time so that means we can be more productive and help more customers. In addition, this gives customers shorter wait times and keeps our phone calls from being overloaded.
- I would like to see LivePerson improve in the area of displaying current page views. While sometimes this is accurate, it is not. It would definitely be a plus to have this functionality a consistent feature.
- LivePerson does have problems with browsers. While this is only typically for Chrome or Safari, it does present problems (typically when a browser update comes out). We have also encountered problems with LivePerson not displaying correctly when on a mobile device as well.
- LivePerson has led the company to provide much better customer service. This means that we are able to respond to our customers within 8 seconds or less and provide a convenience that they cannot find with our competitors.
- LivePerson has led to employee efficiency as well. If we have customers online, we can have one representative taking multiple chats at once which allows us to maximize our amount of customers reached.
LivePerson has been a great tool for our company and everything is customized. We can customize everything from the canned responses, operator surveys, and customer surveys. We receive a lot of positive information from our customers; and to be able to provide technical support of the website as well as status information for already placed orders is awesome.
LivePerson is a fantastic tool when you have a customer service center. This allows for customers to have ease of access so they do not have to worry about going through a phone queue. It also allows customers to have a chat going on the computer so they don't have to inconveniently stop their work in the middle of the day or interrupt anyone else that might be home. LivePerson is not really needed in a situation where you do not have an incoming call center - general email or phone calls would suffice in that case.