Overall Satisfaction with Logi Analytics
Fast development and deployment. Developers of other BI tools are always impressed when they see how quickly I can develop and deploy reports, a simple one takes 30 minutes from start to being embedded online. Any updated or new reports, templates, CSS, anything, is simply a matter of drag and drop using a cross-platform FTP application such as Filezilla. All this without redeploying the application.
Embeddable data. I focus on mainframe performance, develop complex reports, and publish them as web pages that just require emailing the URL. Reports that previously may have taken several create by screening scraping data are now available online and pushed into Excel with just a few clicks of a button.
They stay in touch. Monthly meetings with my Technical Account Manager allows me to discuss any problems or ask questions about any coding I might be struggling with. The Logi team always greets me with open arms and a big smile whenever I visit their Logi office.
Number one industry Customer services and technical support. All the staff, in general, are wonderful, friendly and accommodating.
- Pull data from multiple data sources, MySQL, Excel, etc, in the same report.
- Publish reports by drag and drop, no need to deploy except for Application or Software updates
- Great people
- User Conference focuses much in a short time. Great value.
- Analysis Grid/Charts are great to explore data and create reports, but also good design tool.
- A short learning curve with great support, plus online labs.
- Documentation is frequently lacking or out of date.
- Only PanthomJS is supported for publishing charts. This is no longer developed and needs reviewing.
- Cannot group for hours or minutes from Elements Wizard or Analysis Grid/Chart
- Empowers individual developers through reduced development time.
- Needs more exposure in my company, and needs to be used within more teams.