Overall Satisfaction with Magnolia
We're currently using magnolia to deliver content to our public-facing website. The content displayed to our users can now be controlled by Marketing. Before using Magnolia, any content changes would have to be done by a developer and promoted through to production which is both costly and slow. Marketing can now instantly make changes with a click of a button which for us is very powerful as we ramp up marketing spend.
- Magnolia is very flexible and straightforward to implement when you follow their documentation and tutorials.
- Fantastic support from Magnolia, very fast response times, video calls, and guidance provided whenever we've asked. Thank you.
- Easy from none technical people to use.
- Easily scalable along with Magnolia having its own environments for development and testing.
- To get deep into magnolia customisation you'd need to know Java to implement and add custom features.
- Reduced development time.
- Faster deployment of content changes.
- Better control of content to match marketing campaigns.
No problems in this area, magnolia is very fast.
Content APIs, content authoring.
Do you think Magnolia delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Magnolia's feature set?
Did Magnolia live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Magnolia go as expected?
Would you buy Magnolia again?
It's flexible and has different levels of integration and customization for powering different applications. Access and user permissions can be controlled down to the grain.