Overall Satisfaction with Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection
BC Systems is using Malwarebytes Endpoint as our primary platform to protect our network against virus, trojan's, and any other invasive threat in real time. We implemented this software two years ago and have not had any intrusions since. The Malwarebytes GUI offers a report which shows all of the access attempts that were blocked by the software. You can customize the report to an individual user or your entire network. You can see the benefit of your purchase every time you inspect the report.
- The GUI is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- It is easy to install and see your protection immediately.
- The price is comparable to competitors.
- I have not found any since using this software.
- Reliable real time security. Malwarebytes blocks the attempt before it becomes a problem.
- It is primarily hands off. It is well automated with little input from me.
- The up front cost was what I expected.
- We have not had an intrusion since we started using the software. Priceless.
- Malwarebytes does not seem to slow down our network or take up a critical amount of processing resources.
- Our customers like to see that we take advantage of every protection resource available.
Avast and Bitdefender. Malwarebytes works well in the background, with little input require from the user. The software does not seem to slow down the network while it is scanning. The increase in security level justifies the upfront cost of implementing this type of protection.
Do you think Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection's feature set?
Did Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection again?
Simply install the software and let it run. It will actively inspect every packet entering your network. If the access attempt is unauthorized it will be blocked and logged for review. Review the report often and you can find where your network is weakest. Then you can focus your efforts on where it is needed most.