Marketo creates transparency between sales and marketing
Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Overall I believe that Marketo has had a huge impact on our team's ability to market to prospects and customers. The marketing campaigns are easy to set up and execute. We actually have created campaign templates that make it easy for anyone to login and create a campaign. This allows us to be consistent in how we report on campaign success metrics.
- Ability to create emails and landing pages without knowing how to code.
- Marketing calendar functionality that allows everyone in the marketing team to know what's happening.
- Integrations with webinar providers.
- Lead Scoring requires a lot of time and effort to get it correct.
- No way to create Salesforce like dashboards. There are dashboards within RCA, but it is slow and clunky.
- Platform can run slow at times.
- Increase efficiency in marketing program creation.
- Increase level of engagement with our prospects and customers.
- Increase in communication between marketing and sales teams.
250,000 to 1 million
When picking a marketing automation platform, there are always going to be some features that seem more important than others. It is important to remember that as time goes on, and as you become an expert in marketing automation, you will want to do more advanced and creative marketing programs. In my opinion, Marketo is the most well rounded platform out there. Sure, sometimes you need to get creative in order to get Marketo to do what you want, but at least there is usually a way to get it done.
Adobe Marketo Engage Feature Ratings
- Implemented in-house
Change management was minimal