Overall Satisfaction with NeoLoad
NeoLoad is used for the Genworth account for which Tata Consultancy Service has a contract for quality assurance. It is a user friendly tool and we did not encounter any problems. NeoLoad is now widely spread across various accounts in our company. The recent version of NeoLoad has all the properties which are needed to test an application.
- NeoLoad does not require much of scripting efforts, and correlation and parameterization are quite easy.
- It has some actions which are very useful like variable modifier and java scripts.
- The data collection for monitors is easy and less time consuming.
- The memory consumption is higher which slows down the system.
- The concept of team server can be improved in such a way that every time we design a project, it doesn't need to be shared as it takes longer.
- Results need to be published every time. It needs to be auto saved.
- Sometimes the monitors become invisible after we check out the project in local.
- The employee efficiency increased.
- Cost saving.
- More business due to ease in mobile testing.
NeoLoad does not require much scripting knowledge and can be easily grasped. It is more cost effective with all the required features. As mobile applications are booming, it has an advantage over other tools to flourish in mobile testing.
- The protocols which are easily supported by NeoLoad.
- The license needs to include all the protocols.
- The parameterization rules need to be improved and there needs to be a sample if we select a particular parameterization properties. Example: Sequential, each occurrence..something like that.
There needs to be a property to add different actions in a single script.
Tricentis NeoLoad Feature Ratings
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
Lots to learn