February 18, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NetWeaver Process Integration
NetWeaver Process Integration is being used as an integration layer between SAP applications is our landscape. It's being used by our department only. PO has built-in integration with SAP, and that why it's our preferred choice to integrate SAP applications. It's also being used as a gateway to exchange files on file-based integrations.
- Integration between SAP applications
- Supports Active directory integration.
- Has limitations on consuming different types of Queues. Like JMS queue.
- Has limitations on datatypes and size of the message in the queue
- Have limitations in connecting to Kafka. This can be solved with 3rd party adapters
- Have limitations on processing large files.
It works great for integrating SAP applications. Without the box connectors and integration flows, the speed of development is fast. However, It has challenges in connecting other non-sap applications.
Do you think NetWeaver Process Integration delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NetWeaver Process Integration's feature set?
Did NetWeaver Process Integration live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NetWeaver Process Integration go as expected?
Would you buy NetWeaver Process Integration again?
I would recommend using NetWeaver Process Integration with an SAP application only. SAP ISU/ECC can integrate with the PO very well to interact with non-SAP systems. It's best suited for extracting data from SAP systems into flat files, encrypt it, and sFTP to any 3rd party vendor.