Overall Satisfaction with NetWeaver Process Integration
It is being used by the finance department where I work as a consultant. It helps us by enabling application-to-application and business-to-business processes. It provides one platform to manage, design, configure, and execute business processes and use shared collaboration knowledge based on open standards. It also allows integration of SAP applications and third party components by seamlessly connecting SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Combined advantages of advanced business application programming (ABAP) and Java
- SAP with [other] SAP products and SAP with other solutions
- Real-time customer service
- Cascade data model
- Non-user-friendly monitoring
- Integration between SAP and non-SAP [products] is not easy
- It has real-time customer service which is perfect.
- It has combined advantages of ABAP and Java.
- It's built on open standards.
I recommend it for manufacturing companies, retailers and logistics operators that use technologies such as barcode readers, RFID or mobile terminals where instant data exchange with the central SAP ERP system plays a key role. If you are going to use it for connecting SAP and non-SAP applications, you need to think twice.