Overall Satisfaction with OgyMogy
Thanks to this software we can track employees' work during working hours and know first hand how they spend their time during the workday. This tool is helping us to improve employee performance and eliminate idle hours.
- It has a screen recording function to know what employees do with the company's computers during working hours.
- It also shows the browsing history of each assigned computer and productive and unproductive tabs to monitor work performance.
- The software can be accessed even without an Internet connection.
- Some computers have been slow since the monitoring and supervision program was installed.
- It would be nice to have an alert to know if any employee has tried to uninstall the program on work computers or cell phones.
- Alarms and alerts that arrive, some are duplicated, so it issues some errors.
- It has a very simple and easy-to-use interface, which speeds up the use of the software.
- It has a keystroke log to monitor employee productivity and performance.
- The screen recording, image capture, and the ability to know the calls received and made with cell phones allow greater control of the employees' working hours.
- Undoubtedly, this software has increased the performance of employees, ensuring that the work is delivered on time, that the tasks are performed efficiently and on time, significantly increasing the productivity of the entire company.
Do you think OgyMogy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OgyMogy's feature set?
Did OgyMogy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OgyMogy go as expected?
Would you buy OgyMogy again?