Overall Satisfaction with OnBoard Board Management Software
The Missouri State University Foundation purchased the OnBoard system to communicate with 100 members of our Board of Trustees. We can post announcements of events, committee meeting agendas, handouts, and Zoom links to the portal. OnBoard sends reminders to the Trustees when something has been posted. There is a large Resource section where documents and meeting minutes can be accessed. Prior to purchasing the software, we made photocopies of all documents for our meetings. OnBoard has eliminated the time and expense of making copies and it is easy to navigate within the system.
- No longer a need to make photocopies.
- Ease of posting materials.
- Trustees can access the portal at any time.
- Positive impact: ease of use and no expense in making photocopies any more.
- Negative impact: some Trustees are reluctant to embrace new technology so getting them "on board" with OnBoard has been a challenge.
The university uses Director's Desk for meetings, but OnBoard was the only system we looked at since it was recommended for university Foundation boards.
Do you think OnBoard Board Management Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OnBoard Board Management Software's feature set?
Did OnBoard Board Management Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OnBoard Board Management Software go as expected?
Would you buy OnBoard Board Management Software again?
We have been completely satisfied with the OnBoard software and the support team is always available and helpful.