Overall Satisfaction with OneStream™
I implement OneStream software for a diverse group of clients in various industries with representative examples being manufacturing, oil& gas, healthcare, and retail. With OneStream I have solved numerous business needs such as cash forecasting, consolidation, planning, zero-based budgeting, and people planning.
- Consolidations including equity ownership and historical overrides
- Zero-based budgeting and the collection and reporting on detailed information
- People Planning with assignment of activities to an individual
- SKU level reporting
- Drill back to not only ledger information, but subledgers and data warehouses also.
- Capability to compare one application to another application and identify differences without having to extract application artifacts.
- Migration utility that leverages compare utility to be developed and migrates artifacts from one application to another.
- Table Views added to the Excel Add-In not just the Spreadsheet app
- Access to Analytic Blend solutions with the Excel Add-In
- Data quality
- User experience
- Significantly reduced the cost of upgrading
- Ability to start with a minimum and then scale the environment as needed which is typically due to adding capabilities and users
- Reduced IT deployment time due to desktop application deployed from the browser
In comparison to Oracle's cloud offering, OneStream is a comprehensive platform instead of disconnected on-premise applications deployed to the cloud.
Do you think OneStream delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneStream's feature set?
Did OneStream live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneStream go as expected?
Would you buy OneStream again?
In my five years of experience, I have not had a business request that could not be solved by OneStream. My conversations with customers is that what the software cannot do, but how the software can solve the business challenge.