With low code high productivityhttps://www.trustradius.com/low-code-developmentOracle Application ExpressUnspecified8.7751012019-07-18T01:33:40.024Z
July 17, 2019
With low code high productivity
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Application Express
It is used across the whole organization for the visualization of healthcare data. It makes date visible so employees can see trends and results in real-time.
- Low code.
- Runs on all devices.
- Good charting and representation of data.
- I can prepare some nice chart in seconds instead of using reports.
- Trend and performance is visible in a scale from employees to organization.
- Great productivity.
- The interactive grid has great potential, but there's a lot of work to be done.
- The interactive reports and interactive grid should share the same jet charts.
- Easier integration of JET into APEX.
- Tree grid.
- The interactive grid would have easier navigation using the same principles as in interactive reports (filtering) when you navigate from page to page.
- It would benefit from the possibility to print nice charts from IR or IG.
- Needs a better choice of tool-tips.
- The ROI has been only positive.
- It is one very compact BI for free.
- Employees who are responsible for various processes in an organization can follow the data in real-time and make decisions.
- Physicians and nurses can analyze diseases, the use of drugs, LOS, waiting times for the ER, and other expenses.
Yes - They've had a great impact. I read everything developers write about APEX (apex.world, twitter, forums, etc.).Your list above is missing HrOUG (the Croatian oracle user group) and DOAG in Germany.
It is very good when you have an application like Forms and need additional functionality (features) that you can't have in forms (dashboards, predefined IR with charts). It's a good use of external sources (web sources, REST API) and ata visualization. I haven't tried it yet, but I don't know how it functions in complex pages (a lot of client controls, few hundred fields). For example, we have physician reports or discharge summaries, and nurse documentation about the care of a patient.