Overall Satisfaction with Oracle BI Foundation Suite
The solution is targeted for use across the whole organization. It addresses revenue collection trends, analyses areas of improvement where revenues could be developed further. It also assists management in decision making with regards to expenditure.
- Being a web based application that runs on an active production environment, it is amazingly light on network utilization and overall resources consumption on the server running it.
- It has thousands of customizations to generate literally any dataset. This makes it overwhelmingly robust and adaptable.
- The cloud option cuts acquisition costs by more than half in terms of overheads as compared to on-premise installations.
- You now don't need to be an Oracle forms developer to be able to customize this powerful tool.
- It has a fantastic and user friendly GUI.
- For extremely large databases, data pulling tends to take awhile longer than expected.
- It is already affordable but we could all use better discounts for the complete edition.
I haven't had the chance to use any other product especially because I work in a purely Oracle environment.
It is best suited for ALL reporting and analytic scenarios really. I can't think of a scenario where it less appropriate or not appropriate to the best of my knowledge. It is simply to die for. It is especially best suited for customer facing scenarios especially.