Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Blockchain Cloud
Oracle Blockchain Platform is currently being consulted in the food & agriculture sector. Specifically around food traceability and waste (i.e. to support a circular economy) and to improve transparency between a broad network of farmers/producers, processors, distributors, retailers (and consumers). In the current situation of an contamination it can take up to days, weeks and even months to find the sources and contaminated assets. Using blockchain we van inform all chain partners within minutes.
- Within an hour you can set up your initial network, provision all the technical components through an easy to use console, link all organizations together and join all partners to the same chain.
- Out-of-the-box APIs to interact with smart contracts, and to interact with other Oracle Cloud PaaS and SaaS.
- Start implementing business processes into smart contracts using the Blockchain App Builder tool through declarative configuration.
- Integration with Oracles (external information sources) and other Blockchains from within smart contracts
- Quickly possible to transform an business process into a Blockchain network and decentralized appplication (smart contract)
Do you think Oracle Blockchain Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Blockchain Cloud's feature set?
Did Oracle Blockchain Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Blockchain Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Blockchain Cloud again?
At AMIS we believe that blockchain can be a valuable technology for at least the following industries; Food & Agriculture, Smart Asset Management and Social Housing.