Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)
Oracle CX Sales helps the business process management part of our organization. Here entire processes have been outsourced to us by the client. So we need to track, monitor, and respond to customer request[s] across multiple touchpoints, understand the customer sentiment in real-time to understand if there is a change in strategy, and a lot more. Oracle CX Sales helps put our agents on steroids as it provides them with all the relevant information on one screen and a brilliant search capability to quickly find the information.
- Keeping track of customer interactions across different channels
- Real time sentiment analysis
- Knowledge management using AI to show relevant content to the agent to quickly solve the customer concern
- Custom training of ML algorithms is limited
- User Interface needs to be more intuitive
- Limited options to integrate with existing third-party CRM software
- Customer experience has been improved. Their satisfaction index is higher
- Costs are down as now agents are able to solve more queries within a single call
- Better customer engagement in cross-sell campaigns
Do you think Oracle CX Sales delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle CX Sales's feature set?
Did Oracle CX Sales live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle CX Sales go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle CX Sales again?
Overall our organization has completely moved to Oracle CX Sales and now is able to utilize the latest technology backed by AI to provide a much better experience to customers and saving money at the same time. So it's a Win-Win situation. I believe there is a slight learning curve to derive [the] full value out of this but once you are there, you can delight your customers.
Support has been my challenge with most of the Oracle products. There is not enough self-serving content and support is not adequate. One needs to reach out multiple times or escalate to get the response no matter how critical the issue is. Probably dedicated support is the way to go forward.
Oracle CX Sales is more suited for organizations who are planning to completely migrate their CRMs or who are just starting their CRM journey. Since integrations are limited with external software, using Oracle CX Sales can be challenging. Also, in my personal opinion, B2C companies with a large customer base or daily transactions will benefit the most by Oracle CX Sales.