Record to Report IT Managerhttps://www.trustradius.com/corporate-performance-management-cpmOracle EPM CloudUnspecified8.11561012019-03-20T17:31:20.525Z
March 20, 2019
Record to Report IT Manager
Score 8 out of 101
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- Account Reconciliation Cloud
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle EPM Cloud
We have started with our cloud Journey with Oracle EPM Cloud. We started off with Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS). We have selected ARCS to manage our reconciliations and our coroprate Record to Report uses this. We want to automate reconciliations and provide better visibility and control over reconcilaitions. we are moving from a manual process to ARCS.
- Account Reconciliation CLoud Services provides tight integration with Oracle R12 and 11i . Provides drillback capability. It is flexible and provides rich functionality to users.
- We have implemented ARCS on cloud and migrated planning and budgeting from On premise to PBCS and EPBCS. Functionality is onpar with onpremise. Provides regular updates monthly
- We don't need to upgrades every year and saved a lot on Hardware.
- Core HFM functionality on Cloud is not yet on par. We use lot of custom dimensions and it is restricted at the moment.
- Data Management on Cloud is not yet on par with FDMEE on premise.
Financial consolidation and close is the next product that we are evaluating. Close Manager can automate all close processes but it has dependency on Integration Cloud for event monitoring. FCCS can really automate close processes and provides real time visibility to Management
Reporting capabilities on EPM cloud are on par with OnPremise. All of our reporting requirements are met
There are initial challenges on timelines that was envisioned. It is not going to be lift and shift. Do thorough analysis and functionality mapping to cloud as part of Project Scope
- It has positive ROI impact on our business. Hardware savings and future upgrade cost can be avoided.