Overall Satisfaction with Oracle EPM Cloud
We have started with our cloud Journey with Oracle EPM Cloud. We started off with Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS). We have selected ARCS to manage our reconciliations and our coroprate Record to Report uses this. We want to automate reconciliations and provide better visibility and control over reconcilaitions. we are moving from a manual process to ARCS.
- Account Reconciliation CLoud Services provides tight integration with Oracle R12 and 11i . Provides drillback capability. It is flexible and provides rich functionality to users.
- We have implemented ARCS on cloud and migrated planning and budgeting from On premise to PBCS and EPBCS. Functionality is onpar with onpremise. Provides regular updates monthly
- We don't need to upgrades every year and saved a lot on Hardware.
- Core HFM functionality on Cloud is not yet on par. We use lot of custom dimensions and it is restricted at the moment.
- Data Management on Cloud is not yet on par with FDMEE on premise.
There are initial challenges on timelines that was envisioned. It is not going to be lift and shift. Do thorough analysis and functionality mapping to cloud as part of Project Scope
- It has positive ROI impact on our business. Hardware savings and future upgrade cost can be avoided.