Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Java SE
We as an information technology company use Oracle Java SE to develop various tools and services for our clients. We develop applications, software, and endpoints to bring the clients business and information in the world of the web. Using java design patterns we are writing codes for designing servlets, interfaces, and endpoints to expose and fetch the data to or from the third party system, implementing spring framework to develop a power web portal. Java is one of the great open-source backend programming languages.
- Platform independent, robust and secure programming
- Auto memory management using garbage collection
- Huge number of framework available for development
- Oracle doc can be improve more in detail
- Lamda functions which helps developer to achieve the function by writing less code
- Scalable and modular system
- Huge open source library available
- Easy contribution process to add new feature
- Java Memory management
- JDK is still free for developers and students for practice
- Corporate and business user has to pay for licence
Do you think Oracle Java SE delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Java SE's feature set?
Did Oracle Java SE live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Java SE go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Java SE again?
Oracle Java SE is suited for web portal development, various mobile app development or Andriod, developing endpoints and API including REST and SOAP web services, OSGi fragmentation, and many more. A huge number of tools are Java as backend programming to add on the feature and functionality to their tool.