Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne works for us
- Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing, Asset Management, Transportation, CRM, Procurement
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- JDE E1 is very flexible and allows us to configure the system to provide us maximum benefit
- JDE E1 user interface and technical foundation is leading edge, including Mobile Applications, which provides end users ease of use.
- JDE E1 is easily integrated with other systems
- Oracle product licensing is a nightmare and cost containment is difficult if not impossible when using various Oracle products to support JDE E1 such as Oracle Database and Oracle Fusion Middleware (WebLogic Server).
- The Flexibility benefit can also be a problem when a small change ripples through the system causing issues.
- The JDE E1 application web client should identify necessary setting for the browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox
- The system has been able to adapt to our company's rapid growth and changing market conditions.
Are your business processes well defined to be able to map to JDE E1 ERP system?
What is the expected time and resources needed to implement?
What are product support and training options?
What are update and upgrade options for keeping the system current?
What are the resources needed by the Information Technology department to support the technical platform such as Oracle or SQL Server DBAs or AS/400 or Unix/Windows system administrators, etc.?