Overall Satisfaction with Oracle JD Edwards World
JD Edwards is the primary ERP used by my organization. It is used across all modules like Manufacturing, Finance, and Distribution. It helps to streamline and manage the manufacturing process better. It's also used for gay to day activities like the shop floor and sales. Purchases are managed using JD Edwards.
- It is very strong for reporting. Any business data can be generated in the form of reports. Automation can be achieved to send notifications to users by email.
- From an implementation point of view the time spent in developing and implementing a new process is reduced and easy.
- There is a huge flexibility to customize it as per you business needs.
- You need a specialized team to support and implement JDE. You need developers, CNC and Database administrators.
- Modifying a standard business function is complex and takes time. It better to develop new custom programs.
- The upgrade process is tedious and takes time depending on the size of your landscape.