Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud
We are using it for: A) Modelling our Future Income and Associated Unit targets; B) Modelling our Future Payroill costs; C) Collecting Tactical financial budgets; D) Transfering A and B into C to build a future balance sheet and P&L.
- It is delivered over a web browser.
- Compared to Infor it is very script heavy and it is more difficult for Fianance users to maintain themselves.
- Difficult to get data in and out of it, compared to Infor.
- Very little room for formatting of web forms limiting its use for reporting.
- It has taken far longer to implement than planned, is still a work in progress and hasn't yet got us back to where we were with Infor.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud was selected becasue we had an Oracle CRM system and bought an Oracle ERP system at the same time. Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud is based on Essbase, the original and oldest OLAP cube system and is either inherently inferior to Infor EPM or appears that way due to way due to the way our consultants have implemented it.