With Responsys I can collect data, create complex campaigns and optimize our development by adding contacts automatically.
May 01, 2020

Glen Kimmel Leblanc | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Responsys

Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)

Oracle Responsys allows us to solve different data collection problems, we can create personalized campaigns without much effort. In addition, Responsys gives us the possibility of creating large complex automations. We have configured our CRM to automatically add all the contacts. It is currently being used in different departments and I really like the tools it has with Eloqua.
  • We managed to efficiently automate campaigns with Responsys and its complex automations.
  • The configuration with our CRM is optimal.
  • We can solve our data collection problems.
  • It has very useful tools with Eloqua.
  • The interface leaves a lot to be desired and can be very complex.
  • Push messaging generates very annoying errors.
  • It generally has long charging times.
Not yet, but I'm interested in Oracle user groups
For data collection, personalized campaigns and for the configuration with our CRM we have noticed that once we manage to configure everything in Responsys, good results can be achieved. But the interface is complex and can turn out to be very problematic and push messaging generates errors. I hope they can improve some aspects, specifically the interface.