April 11, 2014
Score 7 out of 10
Across the whole organization. Content management for decentralized website management.
- Easy to use.
- Consistency across users.
- File structure was sometimes confusing; assets not filed intuitively.
- Content migration didn't always flow across from old system to OUCampus seamlessly.
- Increased content management efficiency.
- Shorter learning curve for users who are new to website management.
MUCH easier to use than other CMS systems. Quite intuitive. Pleasant interface. Reduces anxiety for beggining users of cms system, and supports stronger users comfortable doing more.
If I were still in that environment, I would be a very stong advocate for the program and its continued use. If my current organization needed something like it, I would strongly recommend it.