Overall Satisfaction with OU Campus
Our university uses OU Campus to update the content for our entire site. The university outreach department and some other contributors from colleges, departments are responsible for editing web pages.
- User-friendly editing.
- Handle a large number of decentralized users, while being incredibly fast and easy to use.
- CMS server separably from the content. So your website is live!!
- Multiple browser previews. Slow and not always accurate.
- Nice to have option to update from mobile.
- Very easy to create and maintain web pages.
- Very intuitive interface on version 11.0.
- Better integration for dynamic web content.
I think the visual editing and version control. If the CMS server is down the website is still live because of content independent of the server.
OU Campus is the best CMS product I've seen, especially when you have a large organization with less staff and resources. Also, its power, if one team likes marketing, handles all pages and that saves a lot of time and effort. I strongly like the components/snippets. Tags all dynamic modules.