Overall Satisfaction with Parallels Desktop
We run our business using Mac computers. However, the design department (3 staff) use occasionally CAD software that only runs on Windows. Parallels was the preferred solution to make allow MacOS and Windows operation from the same computer.
- Allows seamless work in both Mac environments and Windows environments
- Saves having to reboot into "Boot Camp"
- Saves having to purchase separate machines for Mac and Windows
- Ease of set-up and installation
- Due to lack of support, Parallels has had a very costly toll on our business when it stops working.
Do you think Parallels Desktop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Parallels Desktop's feature set?
Did Parallels Desktop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Parallels Desktop go as expected?
Would you buy Parallels Desktop again?
Parallels seem to "cough and splutter" whenever there are updates to Windows or the Mac OS. We have had numerous times in recent months where Window's simply will not boot. We have attempted to contact support via Chat, email and phone. Not once has support been able to solve the problem (we ended up paying our IT contractor to correct the issue). In fact, 90% of the time we do not receive any contact at all from Parallels support. We have raised 7 support tickets in 2021 with Parallels and none have them have been solved by Parallels support.