Pardot offers powerful marketing automation toolshttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationPardotUnspecified7.55791012013-09-24T16:51:05.755Z
September 24, 2013
Pardot offers powerful marketing automation tools
Score 8 out of 101
- Lead status management, assignment is excellent and easy to use.
- Webform set up is simple, powerful and changes are easily implemented.
- Creating email templates is, likewise, easy and quick to implement.
- Email preview is less intuitive than it should be especially for the creator.
- Usage of custom forms handlers is also not especially intuitive.
- First was/is cost savings over a mix of other platforms that were costing us about the same amount of money, but with far less capability than Pardot
- Lead management is greatly improved. Gone are the days of flat file exports/imports, phone calls and frustrating account assignments, many of which simply did not happen.
The future of Pardot is unknown; however, because it now offers full native integration with Salesforce.com and we recently became a Salesforce company, it's future is more or less assured.
If you're looking for a platform that offers easy list management, email creation and send capabilities, lead management and robust plug-ins for social and SEO, Pardot will more than fill the bill. It also offers a very powerful and under-marketed plug in for Data.com which is very helpful for statusing leads and making lead assignments.