User Review: "Pardot is a Head Above"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationPardotUnspecified7.45001012013-09-27T22:39:53.633Z
- The UI is extremely easy to understand and operate. I can quickly view statistics on all of my emails, web-to-lead forms, landing pages, etc.
- Easy integration with our CRM and the ability to assign leads and tasks to reps based on customer actions is a huge advantage.
- Easily map out your marketing automation and customer/prospect tracking is a great tool for our sales team.
- Keep track of your search engine rankings with auto generated reports based on keywords you choose. Tracks Google, Yahoo, and Bing results.
- Their technical support and support community are very good. They actually take customer feedback and suggestions and implement them!
- It could use a little more work with social marketing integration. Need to add integration with more social networks, although big improvements have been made to this feature in the last 6 months.
They have met or surpassed all of our major needs/desires in terms of operation and efficiency. It is a great product and competitively priced.
Evaluation and Selection
Their in-person training was very helpful and the trainer was an expert on all of the functions and features.
Their online training is extensive and detailed, but it is still online training. Training done live with an expert showing you is always better.
They contact us on a regular basis to ensure everything is going well, they keep us updated on new enhancements to the program and also offer weekly webinars to learn more about the program and features. When we do have an issue come up, which is extremely rare, they answer our requests promptly.
No - I don't believe they offer this, and if so, we have never needed it. There is rarely an issue that ever comes up with the program, and they contact us regularly to check in just to be sure. Yes, they actually contact us on a regular basis to ensure everything is going smoothly! Their customer support is excellent!