Overall Satisfaction with Penelope by Social Solutions
We use this product to track clients in our organization and their participation in programs and the services they access through us. We use the program to track case notes for clients, counseling sessions, and check-ins. We also use the product to track the practical supports that clients receive from us so that we have a better idea of who has received what from our organization.
- Caseloads are manageable
- Appointments are easy to track
- Lots of space for client case notes
- It can be difficult to remove things or correct errors
- Adding clients to groups as a one-time attendance is not possible, which makes it difficult for drop-ins
- There is no calendar that you are able to see all of your appointments with clients
- Helps to organize and coordinate with other programs within organization
- Helps to keep track of client activities and appointments
- Allows for me to get updates on clients from other counsellors
It has allowed us to track our client/counselor interactions, which ultimately has an impact on the funding we get for programs. Tracking these interactions allowed for statistics to be generated to give concrete data to our funders, in order to continue to receive funds for our organization.
Do you think Penelope by Social Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Penelope by Social Solutions's feature set?
Did Penelope by Social Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Penelope by Social Solutions go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Penelope by Social Solutions again?
I think Penelope is appropriate for tracking appointments and interactions with clients. However, it can be difficult if we are not able to see our appointments on a larger scale (i.e. a calendar). If we were offered a calendar, it would help to track our days with various appointments with clients. It would be nice to have an overview to see which clients we are seeing more of and which clients we aren't seeing as much. I think it's easy to track information about clients, but sometimes accessing this information can be difficult once it's been input. We have intake forms that we fill out with clients and it can be difficult to recover these attachments if you don't know exactly where to look in their "Case".