September 18, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PeopleSoft Financials
We use HCM, AP, GL for all of our financial transactions and reporting needs. It helps us accurately report based on a consolidated trial balance. From manual journal entries, source interfaced data, and general ledger allocation, Peoplesoft aids in a timely close function. Its flexibility and collaboration across modules give us comfort in having accurate financials.
- Integration across modules
- Well delivered reporting
- Drill down capability with query manager
- Data latency is always a concern across modules.
- Easier allocation rules and processing within modules.
- Ease of use for the regular business user.
- It served its purpose before cloud.
- It met all of our reporting needs for its capability.
- Ease of financial close is good.
Peoplesoft Financials is well suited for the smaller company not yet ready for cloud and has the time to do their own upgrades and patching. Nvision reporting is not for the regular user. Job aids are necessary today and not necessarily standard for Peoplesoft implementation. Allocations are not handled within the modules before they reach GL and customers are looking for that flexibility.