Overall Satisfaction with Planday
Planday is used across the whole of POLPO Ltd to manage all of our employee information, generate schedules for all staff and produce accurate hours worked which translate to payroll. This is for employees working in front and back of the house. The system is also used for all documentation storage, holiday scheduling and reporting, wage tracking, employee tracking in terms of recruitment and retention, and communicating, either within departments or across the whole company.
- Employee profiling - easy to tailor to your requirements, set up and use
- Schedule writing & reporting - templates are flexible, fairly simple to write & user friendly (in terms of managers & staff)
- Communication function - easy to use, efficient
- Holiday functionality - currently under review, new system launching early 2017 which will improve accuracy, calculate balances and deliver a more user friendly experience
- Payroll reporting - data is not all relevant, could be more flexible
- Schedule - could be more flexible to show employees consistently working across the group on one schedule
- Employee profiles - 99% of employee profiles are up to date with right work info/ID/contracts & personal details, compared to previous 50% (estimated)
- Wages - consistently reviewed through Planday and updated to reflect sales, busy & non busy periods
- Schedules - more efficient scheduling & accurate hours logged and therefore, translated to pay - consistent and efficient monitoring by head office/ops team and managers at site level, through clock in and out system.
We did not have a system previously. In terms of feedback from employees since the launch of Planday it has been very positive.
I do recommend Planday to people, it of course depends on their needs/focuses. Planday is well suited to small groups who need to collate all of their staff/schedules, translate hours to pay and communicate to multiple departments. Planday used at its maximum can run multiple reports, look at wages vs. revenue, employee reports etc. The app has continued to improve since its inception and is user-friendly for staff schedules, updates, and communication.