- Provides an overview of staffing levels for each team, and the department as a whole.
- The UI makes it very easy to get a snapshot view of the staffing levels for set time period.
- Managing absences and arranging for shift swaps are also efficiently handled using Planday.
- Has a rigid structure, so there is only one way to do any particular task.
- Employee profiling - easy to tailor to your requirements, set up and use
- Schedule writing & reporting - templates are flexible, fairly simple to write & user friendly (in terms of managers & staff)
- Communication function - easy to use, efficient
- Holiday functionality - currently under review, new system launching early 2017 which will improve accuracy, calculate balances and deliver a more user friendly experience
- Payroll reporting - data is not all relevant, could be more flexible
- Schedule - could be more flexible to show employees consistently working across the group on one schedule
Planday Scorecard Summary
Planday is online and mobile employee scheduling software designed to help shift-based businesses plan and communicate shifts, manage absences and leave, simplify hour registration, and streamline their payroll processes. Planday also facilitates simple team communication across the organization via SMS, emails and app notifications while storing employee information and contact details in one single place.
|Starter||$2||per user per month|
|Plus||$4||per user per month|
Planday Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Planday Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages: ||English, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian|