Overall Satisfaction with Planday
Planday is used within our support department, which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is used to maintain shift patterns for each of the teams within the department. We also use it to manage absences such as sick leave and annual leave. It gives a great overview of staffing for the department.
- Provides an overview of staffing levels for each team, and the department as a whole.
- The UI makes it very easy to get a snapshot view of the staffing levels for set time period.
- Managing absences and arranging for shift swaps are also efficiently handled using Planday.
- Has a rigid structure, so there is only one way to do any particular task.
- So much easier to manage than an Excel spreadsheet!
- The relatively low cost is completely outweighed by the time saved using Planday
Other than an Excel spreadsheet and countless templates, we haven't really used anything else.
This is very well suited where there is a rotating support structure with larger teams involved. Our department as a whole has 16 full-time team members, with 4 people per team. The management of absences such as annual leave, alongside busy schedules or even seasonal downtime, is a breeze with Planday.