For over 13 years PolicyTech has been an invaluable solution to support policy development workflow and distribution
Overall Satisfaction with NAVEX One
We have 22 separate work sites across 3 counties in Central Florida. We use PolicyTech to manage our policy and procedure development workflow, from drafting policies, policy reviews, through policy implementation, distribution and the tracking of employees reading policies and testing employees on key policy elements. We use PolicyTech across the whole organization. Our implementation of PolicyTech supports employees active engagement with organizational policies and procedures and support the periodic review of polices to ensure they are up to date.
- Support policy and procedure development and review workflow
- Supports the timely distribution of policies to disperse work sites
- Supports quizzing employees on key element of policies and procedures
- Support the the tracking of employees reading current policies
- Prompts employees engagement with policies with reminders to read and review policies assigned to them.
- I would like to see PolicyTech display PDF versions of policies with iOS Safari
- I would like to see the ability to edit PolicyTech policies on an iPad
- I would like to see a way to embed videos within a Policy and Procedure
- PolicyTech has support staff’s knowledge of performance expectations
- PolicyTech has cost effective solution
Do you think NAVEX One delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NAVEX One's feature set?
Did NAVEX One live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NAVEX One go as expected?
Would you buy NAVEX One again?
We have used PolicyTech for over 13 years. We have found it to be a robust solution, that has great technical support, and that continues to evolve as technology changes. If a business is looking for a solution to support best practices in policy and procedure development and distribution, there is no better solution than PolicyTech. We currently use PolicyTech’s SAS service. This solution would not be as effective for business environments that do not have computers for their employees to access on a daily basis.