Overall Satisfaction with Progress Sitefinity
Sitefinity is the provider for our website NVAR.org. It is used by the general public, more specifically by our 17,000 Realtors across Nevada. Sitefinity gives us an online platform to disseminate news and information about our association. It is a valuable tool for our staff to share information with our members and for members to interact with staff.
- Sitefinity offers a platform that is user friendly. The ease gives us a better tool to reach members. More members use our website because it operates quickly and is easy to follow.
- Sitefinity boasts a service staff that is easy to chat with and prompt. My emails are often answered within 24 hours. Next, after issues are discussed, follow-up work is prompt to find solutions.
- Sitefinity's back-end for administrators is logical. It is easy to follow and makes sense. I am basically self taught and did so with relatively few frustrations.
- While service staff is quick to respond, it is not real clear who should be our first point of contact, account leaders, techs who have helped us before.
- I have had some frustrations with Sitefinity's analytics module. It will not work for us and I've been told the issue lies with our third-party vendor. That may be the case, however a Sitefinity programmer helped with a 'workaround.'
- A few times, I've dealt with service staff who seemed to use English as a second language. When you are asking for an issue to be addressed, you don't want something to be lost in translation.
Sitefinity was chosen before I came onboard here at NVAR so my knowledge of other products considered is limited.
As the builder and provider of our website, Sitefinity has been well suited to our needs. We have either been able to meet our needs by changes made by our administrators or by working with service staff to address changes. I have yet to find a scenario where Sitefinity wasn't well-suited to handle it.
Progress Sitefinity Feature Ratings
Using Progress Sitefinity
- Our Nevada Association of Realtors is a non-profit agency so we weren't looking to Sitefinity to make us money but rather serve as a member engagement tool. It has done that.
- Sitefinity helps us disseminate information to our 15,500 members statewide and promote our association to both members and the general public
- As the business world grows more digital you need a tool that embraces different technology. Sitefinity allows our website to promote with video and host widgets that showcase our social media avenues. These are proving invaluable for member engagement.