Overall Satisfaction with ProWritingAid
I'm a content writer and need to compose attractive writings for my various audiences, from formal to casual. Consequently, it becomes required for me to keep my writing style and tone as per my readers. Needless to say, I don't have a lot of time to spend on proofreading, which is the reason I've been searching for a decent web-based online editor for quite a while. In these 4 years of experience, I experimented with several different tools before stumbling upon ProWritingAid, simply out of sheer luck. ProWritingAid is the most helpful online personal writing coach for me. It helps me clean up a lot of writing by identifying spelling errors, contextual errors, and solving grammar problems. It offers me brilliant suggestions to improve your writing and scans comprehensive information on word repetitiveness, vague writing, over-reliance on adverbs, sentence length, passive voice identification (suggests active voice sentences for passive voice sentences), and many more.
- Fully equipped - the ProWritingAid tool gives you almost all the writing control you could ever need or want.
- Ease of use - The ProWritingAid app has an intuitive dashboard and all the features and functionalities listed on the top bar. This writing assistant for online users offers you a great way to improve the content in just a few minutes.
- Integrate Scrivener and Google docs - We've been waiting for this for a long time. Especially those who use Scrivener. Gdocs is not supported, yet the ProWritingAid fix on your text within your document makes it easier for you.
- Style Editor - Comes with an attractive writing and editing tool.
- Without Safari and iOS: There is no support for Safari or Firefox on iOS. And there is no plugin for MS Word for Mac users.
- Plagiarism checks are limited. It has to be purchased to the edition.
- Summary report: summarize your writings
- Style Report: Checks your writing for style enhancements. This report highlights areas where your writing style will improve, such as the use of passive and hidden verbs.
- Grammar Check: Check your writing for spelling and grammar errors.
- Thesaurus: shows possible replacements for nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.
- Overuse Suggestions: Helps you check your writing for commonly used overuse words and phrases. You can compare the frequency of commonly used words in your text to published writing to give you a sign of where you may be abusing the words.
- Sentence structures: compare the use of different sentences with published texts in their genre.
- Ideal for fiction writers
- Help with desktop publishing
- Insightful writing reports
- Contextual Thesaurus Report
ProWritingAid is best for long articles, while Grammarly is ideal for short blog posts. ProWritingAid is used to edit articles for syntax, layout, and construction. Grammarly focuses primarily on punctuation, simple mistakes, while ProWritingAid offers detailed explanations and recommendations. I am not judging any tool. I am just explaining my personal experience as both writing tools are excellent in their workings. No comparisons. If we dig deeper, each tool has its own uniqueness. Grammarly is basically a simple and user-friendly tool with a user-friendly interface and designed for students and academic writers. ProWritingAid is a high-quality, accurate design and grammar checker suitable for novelists and business content creators.
Do you think ProWritingAid delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ProWritingAid's feature set?
Did ProWritingAid live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ProWritingAid go as expected?
Would you buy ProWritingAid again?
Would it be a good idea for me to pick ProWritingAid? Absolutely yes, if you are searching for an online writing coach and you like to write in MS Word, possibly this is the most ideal choice for you. There are many tips that they offer you. Once you analyze the writing, they will suggest corrections and suggestions such as highlighting the quotation marks and the use of the passive voice. Also, it matches the use of quotes, which is remarkable and cannot be found in any other software. Also, ProWritingAid is one of those premium applications that integrates very well with Mac OS. For example, when you are willing to write a post in WordPress. The ProWritingAid extension in the Chrome plugin works like a charm with no lag and works accurately to find suggestions for you.