Overall Satisfaction with PTC Creo
PTC Creo is one of many tools we use to support our clients. When we have a choice, we prefer to use PTC Creo. Clients using PTC Creo are usually forward thinking and more creative thinking than most. They made the decision to implement PTC Creo as a productivity tool, not as a CAD system. That philosophy aligns with ours.
- PTC Creo is based on a single database for product definition
- PTC Creo is designed to anticipate your intentions
- PTC Creo is supported by a diverse user base from diverse industries, encouraging cross-pollination of design approaches
- PTC Creo could grow a help-line staff of highly experienced individuals to aid the existing knowledge base article searchers. It would include experts with deep knowledge of certain Creo modules (SMEs) and provide help staff a go to for deeper levels of help when it is needed.
- Fast and easy FEA simulation, including many nonlinear capabilities
- Associative geometry where the finite elements map directly to the geometry. The simulation model does not usually require remeshing when geometry changes, and if it does, the remapping is automatic.
- Design sensitivity and optimization capabilities--that is the ability to quickly sweep geometric features through to learn its effects on stiffness or stress, for example.
- Having PTC Creo as our primary tool positions us as forward thinking and creative in the eyes of our clients.
- PTC Creo constantly evolves in the ability to increase our productivity; new capabilities and features are added, which reduce our level of effort for some tasks.
Do you think PTC Creo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PTC Creo's feature set?
Did PTC Creo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PTC Creo go as expected?
Would you buy PTC Creo again?
PTC Creo is well suited for ideation of competing design concepts, especially with use of fast FEA simulation, sensitivity studies of design variables, optimization, and the integration of disparate analysis types--stress, thermal, dynamic, mechanisms, and CFD, for example.